UMKC Instructional Technology
☎ (816) 235-6700
Profile and user settings in Canvas
Must be running Zoom version 3.5.19869.0701 or higher on Windows
You can view all keyboard shortcuts in your Accessibility settings.
- Login to your Zoom desktop client.
- Click Settings.
- Click Accessibility.
- The Accessibility settings and keyboard shortcuts will appear.
Available Keyboard Shortcuts
- F6: Navigate among Zoom popup windows.
- Ctrl+Alt+Shift: Move focus to Zoom’s meeting controls
- PageUp: View previous 25 video stream in gallery view
- PageDown: View next 25 video stream in gallery view
- Alt: Turn on/off the option Always show meeting control toolbar in Accessibility Settings
- Alt+F1: Switch to active speaker view in video meeting
- Alt+F2: Switch to gallery video view in video meeting
- Alt+V: Start/Stop Video
- Alt+A: Mute/unmute audio
- Alt+M: Mute/unmute audio for everyone except host Note: For the meeting host only
- Alt+S: Launch share screen window and stop screen share Note: Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus
- Alt+Shift+S: Start/stop new screen share Note: Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus
- Alt+T: Pause or resume screen share Note: Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus
- Alt+R: Start local recording
- Alt+C: Start cloud recording
- Alt+P: Pause or resume recording
- Alt+N: Switch camera
- Alt+F: Enter or exit full screen
- Alt+H: Display/hide In-Meeting Chat panel
- Alt+U:Display/hide Participants panel
- Alt+I: Open Invite window
- Alt+Y: Raise/lower hand
- Alt+Shift+R: Gain Remote Control
- Alt+Shift+G: Stop Remote Control