UMKC Instructional Technology
☎ (816) 235-6700
- How do I request a WebEx account (Faculty/Staff only)?
- What do I need to participate in a WebEx meeting?
- What audio options do I have during a meeting?
- How do I join a meeting?
- How do I schedule a meeting?
- Can I schedule concurrent meetings?
- What are the different roles in a meeting?
- How do I schedule a meeting via Outlook (with WebEx Productivity Tools)?
- How do I download WebEx Productivity Tools?
- How to join a meeting with a mobile device?
- What is a Personal Meeting Room?
- What are the differences among Meeting/Training/Event/Support Center?
- Can I invite anyone, even someone without a UMKC email address, to join a meeting?
- How do I share content during a meeting?
- How do I transfer host/presenter role to someone else?
- What is a Host Key?
- What happens if a host leaves a meeting?
- How to add contacts and distribution lists?
- How to download WebEx recordings?
- How to set up Personal Conference?
UMKC Call Center: 816-235-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
WebEx Hotline: 866-569-3239 (24/7)