UMKC Instructional Technology
☎ (816) 235-6700
Add Panopto Videos in Content Pages in Canvas
- Log-in to Canvas (https://umkc.instructure.com/)
- Enter your Canvas course.
- Select Pages in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select View all Pages at the top of the screen.
- Select +Page in the top, right-hand corner of the screen.
- Give the page a clear and concise name.
- Select the Panopto video icon above the large text box.
- Note: Hovering over the icon will make the words “Panopto Recording” appear.
- A pop-up should now appear. You should see all of the videos associated with this course in the pop-up.
- Note: If you have not yet moved your Blackboard Panopto recordings to your Panopto course, please review the ITS instructions on how to do so.
- Select the check-box to the left of the recording you would like to add to your content page.
- Select Insert.
- The Panopto video will now appear in your text box. Select Save to save your changes to the Content Page. Select Save & Publish to save your changes and publish the page for student view.