UMKC provides a variety of technology tools to promote and support innovative teaching and learning strategies for students, faculty, and staff. From learning management systems (LMS) to lecture capture tools to web conferencing solutions, not only do we host free workshops related to these various tools, but also we have an ever-expanding resource library of support and how-to articles for faculty/staff and students.
A few of the top articles include the following:
- Getting started with Panopto (instructors)
- Creating and Uploading Panopto Videos to Canvas (students)
- Use the course gradebook in Canvas (instructors)
- Creating a Turnitin Assignment in Canvas (instructors)
- Using Respondus LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor in Canvas (instructors)
To view all of our current support and how-to articles, visit the Instructional Technology Support page.