Each semester you plan to use the Panopto recorder, you must enable Panopto Recordings in your Canvas course. Enabling Panopto will create a unique Panopto folder for the course.
- Log-in to Canvas at http://umkc.instructure.com using your SSO and password.
- Open the Canvas course from your Dashboard by clicking on its name.
- Select Settings from the bottom of the left-hand course menu.
- Select the Navigation tab from the top of the screen.
- Locate the Panopto Recordings button (you may need to scroll down until you locate it.)
- Select the three dots to the right of Panopto Recordings and select + Enable.
7. Scroll to the bottom the screen and select Save. A Panopto Recordings option will now appear in your course menu.
8. Click on Panopto Recordings in your course menu. Please make sure you click on this link after you enable this menu option so it will create and link a new Panopto Folder for your course.
Note: New Panpoto Folders in Canvas are sorted under the Migration Complete tab in Panopto.