Cross-Campus Enrollment

Cross-campus enrollment allows students at UM System universities to take online courses at other system institutions. To learn more, explore the cross-campus enrollment procedures for each UM System campus.

How to request accessibility accomodations

Visiting students with disabilities who wish to use their home institution’s approved accommodations at a host institution should reach out to their host institution’s accessibility services office. They should also follow the steps outlined by each institution to request an accommodation plan and should then provide a copy of their institution’s accommodation letter instead of submitting third-party documentation. 

During this process, students will meet with a representative from their host institution to learn more about their campus accomodation procedures and obtain an accommodation letter.

In the event they choose to transfer to the host institution, additional documentation and meetings may be required.