Canvas for Students
Access & Download a Turnitin Rubric
- Sign in to your Canvas course site.
- Select the appropriate assignment. The title of the submission will appear along with details from Turnitin, including the timestamp for the upload, grade, Similarity Score, and options to download or upload files.
- Select the Similarity Score. This launches the Feedback Studio where feedback and plagiarism information may be viewed.
- Select the blue speech bubble located on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select View Rubric from the menu that appears. This allows you to view the scored rubric.
- Select the download icon to download a copy for your records.
- Select Current View from the pop-up menu to download the paper, Similarity Score Report, and scored rubric as one file.