Student Information System (SIS) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) ReviewUpdate Archive
February 20, 2017
- Completed Exercise #1 – Normalization with Admissions, Cashiers, Financial Aid, and Registrars.
- Tested prioritization matrix with functional areas listed above and made adjustments.
- Began aligning the work EAS is conducting on mods with the SIS ERP project.
- Facilitator training materials for Exercises 3-5 drafted; training set for March 15, 2017 in Columbia.
- Work breakdown structure adjusted to align with the current work status of the project.
- “Security,” “Technical” and “Support” defined in relationship to this project.
January 9, 2017
- Finished collecting business processes for all functional areas (Registrar, Admissions,Financial Aid, and Cashiers).
- Finalized a draft of the instrument that will be used to prioritize the business processes that need to be documented/evaluated.
- Began identifying processes from functional areas to test the prioritization instrument.
- Identified facilitators at each campus and from system that will assist functional experts during the documentation/evaluation process.
- Began developing facilitator schedule/training materials.
- Presented update to UMAOs.