UM Student Information System (SIS) Review
The Strategic Project Management Office of the University of Missouri System, in cooperation with the four campuses, is planning the future of UM’s Student Information System (SIS) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Check below for the most recent project status update and for Frequently Asked Questions about the SIS ERP.
The “Missouri Model” will be a framework for a student information system that promotes student success and facilitates lifelong learning from the prospective student through alumnus while recognizing unique student populations.
Define and develop a scalable, adaptable, and sustainable integrated system of software, tools, and common practices that meet the critical needs of the University of Missouri System as a whole and each campus individually.
Most Recent Project Update from the UM System office: February 20, 2017
- Completed Exercise #1 – Normalization with Admissions, Cashiers, Financial Aid, and Registrars.
- Tested prioritization matrix with functional areas listed above and made adjustments.
- Began aligning the work EAS is conducting on mods with the SIS ERP project.
- Facilitator training materials for Exercises 3-5 drafted; training set for March 15, 2017 in Columbia.
- Work breakdown structure adjusted to align with the current work status of the project.
- “Security,” “Technical” and “Support” defined in relationship to this project.